This activity will take place BEFORE the session. It is of the utmost importance that you understand what a flipped classroom is before you come to this session. All the resources for this activity can be found in your Module 6 Resources folder here: goo.gl/CVFdL5
What you have to know/do:
- Watch the video from MediaCore: “How the Flipped Classroom works” – (http://goo.gl/HVZgG6)
- Watch the video from MADDrawProductions: “The Flipped Classroom Model” – (http://goo.gl/9hcFQ)
- Critique the Flipped classrooms Infographic in your resource folder.
- Look at all the resources in your Module 6 Resource folder that will help you understand how a flipped classroom works. goo.gl/CVFdL5
- Please bring your Caps document with to the session so that you can plan your badge!
Answer the following questions:
· What is a flipped classroom?
· How is it different from what I am doing now?
· How can technology help me to flip my classroom?
· How can I use it in my teaching?