The following is important:
- Upload a profile photo (We do not follow eggs)
- Add a bio so that the right people can follow you.
- Follow a few worthwhile tweeps from who you can learn a lot.
- Follow your colleagues and @ict4red and @maggiev
- Retweet some tweets that you feel are good.
- Don't forget to include the hashtags #gapschools #ict4red
For more information and guidelines and why you need to get your tweet on:
The badge requirements are as follow:
- Tweet some of the classroom integration photos.
- Post a short video (30secs) of what your lesson is all about.
- Ask your colleagues for help via twitter. Because it is happening out in the open you will get a lot of additional help!
- Follow your colleagues and encourage one another! See the list (so far) here:
https://twitter.com/ICT4RED/lists/gap (if your name is not on the list.... tweet me! Just put @maggiev somewhere in your tweet!!
- Retweet some of @sarahperidis lovely tweets!!